Tuesday, June 28, 2005

At last

I should be madly running around cleaning and tidying my house, but I don't really care anymore. The landlord is finally coming after three weeks of us pestering him. We have mold growing along the baseboards in the basement where the kids used to play. The floods here have ruined their playroom. We don't have it as badly as some people, thankfully, but it is still a pain in our ass. Ass. If the landlord had returned our calls, maybe we would not be dealing with the stink and mold and grossness that is now our basement. However....
He comes tonight and I have given my children chocolate (which I RARELY- almost never-give them) so this way, he will not notice the toys strewn about the house, he will only notice the hopping children on his head and on his back screaming at the tops of their lungs. We should be in for a good night.

1 comment:

Evey said...

Hope things went well with the landlord. And I must say I like the thought of him being terrorized by your kids. lol. Maybe he shouldnt have waited so long to come check things out!