Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It's that time of year again....

I know that I am not the only person who shaves less in the winter, but now that summer is here it is time to crack out the razor and shaving cream. So far I have had a few accidents. I know there are other methods of hair removal, but I am not sure I want to go down that road. I can manage the legs and underarms just fine, even with a few nicks, but the "area".....now this is something I am deathly afraid of. I tried it out the other day and mangled my 'self'. I was in a hurry and Oliver was playing peekaboo and well the light is not the greatest in the bathroom. It's more than a nick.
I think I am going to bring sasquatch into fashion. I don't need to wear a bathing suit this summer.

13 comments:

K said...

my excuse at the moment is that there's a water shortage. can't shave until that's over...

Alison said...

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Margie said...

Oh I love you!!! I so feel the same! Bring on the hairy look!!!!!!

Jodi said...

I am wincing while reading.

I have fixed the "area" issue by buying the boyshort swim suit bottoms. That way they go far enough down that they cover some hair and many stretchmarks.

Evey said...

Yikes, gotta watch that! lol

Carolynn said...

I just want to say that I love how you tell your stories. I smile EVERY time I read your blog.

I was shaving the "area" yesterday. It takes a couple of well placed mirrors and a steady hand to do it when you're pregnant. Wonder if Marsh would help - HA HA HA. I think he thinks it just magically disappears. Wouldn't want to take that away from him!

The Rev said...

If you really care you'll trim the hair.

The Rev said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Rev said...

Get rid of the fuzz. Give it a buzz.

The Rev said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori said...

Steve that was gross.

Evey said...

i'd say a little too much

Darlene said...

Steve cracks me up. I'm not supposed to, but I carefully used Nair.

Your itchy blogmate,
Darlene