Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Mullet-Head
























Well well well what the do we have here. Steve with a mullet. Nice. Let me at least stick up for the poor guy and say that it was in fashion for a time. I didn't know him at the time. Phew. He didn't really know any better, so you can't really blame him...or can you. I know we will not be giving our kids any mullets that is for darn sure. I can't help but feel sorry for him. He looks so innocent. Emma thought this picture was of a girl. Hmm. I am so glad he outgrew this fashion fad. Why haven't others?

4 comments:

Evey said...

I SO remember his mullet way back when. lol. Yet somehow all the girls still thought he was such a stud;) hehe! I have some great pics of him and his mullet as well, if I only I had a scanner...

K said...

I especially love the Christmas mullet...

Alison said...

glad thats a phase long gone huh?

Miranda said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL