Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Would you drink the fat?

Oh the sorrow. Let me back up my story a bit first. I am addicted to the new M & M's dark mix. They are going to be the filler to my old McDonald's habit. My poor teeth are screaming in agony at the thought of more sugar in there. Daaaarrrrrkkkk Chocoooolaaaatte. Drooool. Ok Sorry. Steve and I were sharing a bag of these heavenly pleasures when I was attacked by Emma.
"Mommy, Can I have a cookie please?"
I did not want her to see my M & M's so I diverted her attention and in doing so dropped my last morsel into the jar of fat on the stove. Now I suffer.

9 comments:

The Rev said...

I'd drink the fat. I would have eaten the M&M as well. I can't believe you threw it in the garbage.

The Rev said...

I just noticed that the M&M is still sitting in the jar of fat and that you haven't thrown it in the garbage. Does that mean it's up for grabs?!?

I've got dibs on the bacon fat covered M&M!

The Rev said...

The M&M rolled out of that jar of solidified bacon fat as if it wanted to be given a second chance to be eaten. So I ate it.

Jodi said...

I would not and I am so ewwwwing that the rev ate it! LOL

Sneak out to the local gas station and grab a bag. They are good. I had some the other day. :)

The Rev said...

She doesn't need to sneak out. She has several bags stashed around the house.

Alison said...

SHE is the Queen!

K said...

eeeewwwww....
Did you drink the fat? Because I now dare you to actually drink the fat.

I too have bags of the dark m&ms stashed. But they're all in the freezer. People know not to touch them...they will have to deal with my wrath if they even think of touching them. Yup, that's right, when it comes to the darth mix, I have the force

Evey said...

Yum, I second the dare for drinking the fat.

Lucy Stern said...

Bought two bags of the dark chocolate "Star Wars" M & M's at Wal-Mart last week. They are awesome. I think I would have given that one M & M a proper burial.