Monday, July 18, 2005

A good start to my day.

I am out and about in the city and I just couldn't stay away from the computer today. I am having such a great day!!! So many people calling and wishing me Happy Birthday. Plus, I get to be taken out for lunch....I know, I know, I am already out to lunch most of the time BUT this is a real treat because I have not seen this friend in a dog's age. I bought myself a wonderful fudgey chocolate cheesecake for dinner tonight, after all a girl's gotta celebrate right? Can't wait for the rest of the day to unfold! I will fill you in as I go.

6 comments:

Bumbling Bav said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOTTIE! I hope the day shines down on you!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Lori! Go and celebrate BIG!

Evey said...

Hope your having a wonderful time.

Can I have some of that cheescake? ;)

Aleecia F. said...

Bon a fetta a twa.... and the rest of that! LOL! or just plain Happy birthday to you and the rest of that.. I hope ya know the rest! HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday my blogging buddie.

Nettie said...

And the little birdie above made sure we all knew it. Cause it's your special day and everyone should be crowding around making a huge fuss! Happy Happy Birthday!!!!