Monday, July 11, 2005

I am so busy I will have to break the next few posts apart...

Today:
umm.....where have I been all day? Oh ya, I have been out. This morning I was out scrapbooking with my friends and new baby Kaleb was there making his cute self know. Man that kid grows so big in between times that I see him. How does he pack on the weight so well? Oliver took forever to pack on the pounds, but Kaleb, he just grows and grows. Good job!
While I was out this morning, I got a call on my cell (which made me jump 10 miles out of my chair). My friend Ang was calling to see if I wanted to do anything with her this afternoon, so we made plans to have lunch. Once we lunched and wandered around the dollar store a bit "My Chance" came. I knew I wouldn't be able to make it home, and I have never gone poo in a public place before so I had quite the dilemma on my hands. We drove around to find somewhere out of the way that I may never visit again. Meanwhile my insides where churning and I was soon to make a mess inside her car. At last we found a seven eleven store with a restroom inside. I ran like the wind for the toilet, hoping that nobody was using their only stall. I soon found that it was a men's and women's washroom. This made me nervous and I almost was not able to go. It also didn't help that someone jiggled and wiggled the door while I was trying to let everything fly. Ahhh the comedy of public bathrooms. I finished inside the bathroom and thought I would be able to leave without anyone noticing what I had done, but NO. There was a LINE UP outside the bathroom door! I ran like there was a pitbull at my heals. Don't think I will be visiting that establishment any time again soon.
Once I got home I finished watching "Closer" with Julia Roberts and Natalie Portman. It was better than I first thought.
More to come about the adventures of the weekend later.

5 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Popular girl you are!!

Alison said...

Funny girl!

Evey said...

I cant believe u went at 7-11. lol. Once I went to the bathroom at a 7-11 and i got locked in there:)

Miranda said...

When I lived in dorm there were these two girls who were scared to poop in the bathrooms so for the first few months they would go across the street and poop at the gas station. Until they realized that everyone in dorm stunk up the bathrooms too! By the way I love the advertizements...cocaine addiction? LOL

Sillycrazyme said...

Although I almost never have problems, I must admit, there is nowhere like your very own bathroom!