Thursday, July 28, 2005

I need to learn to close my front door...

I was in the kitchen cleaning and prepping for dinner. All was quiet in the house when I hear this male voice somewhere in my house. I jumped about ten feet off the floor. Looking all around me and finally discovering that the voice was coming from the front door I went to answer it. Let me tell you I almost peed in my pants. It was Steve's Dad and he scared the shit out of me by yelling into my house through the screen door. He had come to bring me BC cherries. Nice gesture. I need to be a little less jumpy I guess. I am high strung even without the coffee.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still laughing at this one........I'm sure it happens to a lot of people. Did you give him a taste of fruit roll on the screen door??

Angie said...

lol omg, I would have jumped a mile myself.

What a nice suprise though too

Leslie said...

that would have scared the bejeebers out of me!

Evey said...

I think I may have also peed has I been in this situation. Acutally...I am certain I would have peed. lol. But I agree with the first comment I would have immediatly offered him the fruit treat. ha! How were the cherries?? Were they worth the scare?

Evey said...

They need spell checker in the comment section....lol

Anonymous said...

I said as softly and as sweetly as I could, "I have cherries, I have cherries."
I thought Jason died in the last movie?
Grandpa/Dad/Glen