Saturday, July 23, 2005

I will never look at blueberries the same

I have done this before, given Emma too many blueberries. Do you know what happens? (Warning ANOTHER poop story coming)
They come out WHOLE from the other end. Yes that is right, she poops out whole blueberries. It is a wonder in itself. I have no idea why they don't digest, it has happened before when she has eaten them, but this time one stray berry would not flush and every time I went to use the toilet I was reminded of her blueberry poop and this little orb would be floating happily away thinking he escaped being flushed into oblivion.
I finally figured out after a few unsuccessful flushes that it needed more weight to pull it down. So, I wadded up some paper and tossed right on top of the fiend. It went down! I still can't help but think that somehow it will make it's way back up the pipes and into the toilet.

4 comments:

Evey said...

HAHAHA! Thats great, maybe she's just trying to recycle them. I can see the poor little blueberry begging you not to flush it. Was it screaming no?

Miranda said...

Isabelle has the same problem if she eats too many grapes...freaky poop let me tell ya! LOL

Angie said...

lol The poor blueberry lol

Jodi said...

LOL! ;)

I can't say I have ever seen this phenomenon in my kids. But then I am not the poo inspector at my house. You will have to talk to Mr. Bill......