Thursday, July 21, 2005

Success

You will never believe what I bought! Another black shirt!! Ha ha, but it at least has buttons, so it is different than the other ones that I have. I also bought some cute capri pants that are a little big, but they didn't have a smaller size, so whatever. I am okay they had a size I was happy with. Steve could not believe I bought another black shirt....but that is who I am. Grandma asked yesterday if I owned anything other than black and I said yes, pink, but I rarely wear them. All in all a much better shopping experience except for the fact that the workers in the shops did not acknowledge my existence until I pulled out my money. That was a bit frustrating, but at least I found some clothes.

10 comments:

Bumbling Bav said...

What color capris?

I am glad you did better this time. My one girlfriend says nobody helps her when she goes in shops... I did not believe her (cause I get stalked when I am in shops). I went with her shopping last yr and sure enough not one person talked to us.... if only I could go with her more often!

Andrea

Lori said...

Just regular ol' denim capris. Boring according to Steve's Gran, she was bugging me about not having any other colour of 'slacks', but the kids would kill a white or light tan pair.

Evey said...

Yeah I got attacked in shops too and I HATE IT. lol Just let me shop man!

I am glad you found something you liked, even if it was black again.

K said...

Hooray. You found something!!!

Just in case anyone wants some shopping tips of where NOT to try things on: Unless you have 0% body fat. DO NOT try on pants at Jacob. Don't do it.
Skirts are ok, pants are not.

Lori said...

"K" you are so right about the pants at Jacob. They are torture. I have done it and left crying. I stupidly went there right after we got here when Oliver was really small and I was still carrying baby weight. It was disasterous.

Angie said...

OH I am so glad you found some things. What a good feeling at least to find a few things. :)

Career Guy said...

Go ahead and buy all the black shirts you can find. For me, it's blue. I finally followed my daughter's advice: when you find something you like on sale, buy a bunch of it!

Family Of Five said...

We are so funny!!! I pretty much only wear denim too, I have 4 pairs of denim capris. I also only own black, white and pink tops!! I sometimes get adventurous and buy a different colour but I never seem to wear it! Where did you find such success?

Lori said...

It is a secret and I won't tell you where I found the capris, I will say that they were NOT at Addition Elle or Penningtons.

Alison said...

Good on you!