Friday, August 19, 2005

Company is Coming

I should be running around like a mad woman scrubbing toilets and washing floors but alas...I am sitting here sipping on tea and blogging. Such is my life. This darn computer is so addicting. I am really just avoiding the chores. I have been scrubbing the house all week and I am tired of it. I guess my company will have to love me with my mess. Fellow blogger Miranda Lee is coming down from Edmonton with her ADORABLE little girl (I am hoping to betroth Oliver and her) and her husband Travis.
The roast is in the cooker slowly roasting. Drool. I am soooo exctied to have company.
Ribs tomorrow night. I have the whole menu planned all weekend because I am obsessive about things.
I am ignoring the sore throat that I have..and Steve's too. We are NOT sick...no way. We will have FUN this weekend no matter what. I will take oodles of pictures. The batteries are on the charger right now.
Ok fine the nagging in my head is getting to me, I will go and scrub some more before they get here.

6 comments:

Cori said...

You are having a fellow blogger over for supper? Have you met yet? Or are you friends already? I need answers. I am trying to workout but the computer keeps yelling my name!

Evey said...

Give the woman answers Lori...sheesh. Ok I will fill her in since u dont seem to be doing so quick enough;)

Miranda and Lori have known each other for years. In fact we all used to work at camp together a looooooong time ago:) They are old friends.

Evey said...

Give the woman answers Lori...sheesh. Ok I will fill her in since u dont seem to be doing so quick enough;)

Miranda and Lori have known each other for years. In fact we all used to work at camp together a looooooong time ago:) They are old friends.

Evey said...

Oops i hit send before i was done. lol

I wanted to say that I hope you guys have a super fun weekend.

Oh and apparently that last one posted twice, weird. SORRY!!

Angie said...

Have a fansatic time!! I know you will. :)

I love having company too.

Miranda said...

No we've never met before. I just decided to invite our whole family to Lori's for the weekend!!! HAHAHA. She was even nice enough to tell me her address. (We are old friends actually).