Thursday, August 04, 2005

Disgusting

I bought this new gum that is out called Trident Splash Vanilla Mint. At the time I didn't notice it was vanilla mint. I have never tasted anything so vile in my life...well ok I have but I am certainly not writing that
on my website. This gum tastes like you are chewing on a candle or....air freshener or perfume or something. Sick. I am so writing to the company about the taste. What were they thinking? Did they not sample it to people first? Hello? Why was I not sought out for the judging of this poo crap gum?

12 comments:

The Rev said...

I think the gum is great! There's this great gooey gel type stuff in the middle and it's amazing!

Alison said...

What was the other kind of gum that had the gel burst in the middle?

Dave said...

Mmmmmm, poo crap gum. I don't know, Lori. That sounds pretty good to me.

Ayn Marie said...

I have been dying to try that!!! I look for it everywhere...Idaho must not like it. hmm..I am still very curious

Lori said...

Alison, the other one was Strawberry Kiwi. I wouldn't buy that either. Boooo!

Shelley said...

Ewww....I hate that gum with the gel in the middle. I will steer clear of the vanilla crap gum!!

Evey said...

Vanilla poo crap gum is officaly on my list of things to stay away from. lol. Ewww. I like Vanilla but I agree it doesnt fit with gum.

Darlene said...

Are you serious woman! That sounds gross.

The Rev said...

YOU GUYS/GIRLS!!! DON'T TAKE LORI'S WORD FOR IT. TRY IT FOR YOURSELF. IT'S GOOD!

Lori said...

Don't listen to Steve he is just being silly. The gum really is gross.

Family Of Five said...

Funny, my sister just had this gum while we were away and she loves it! She was telling us all about how yummy it is! So I guess to each their own. I tried it and I do think it's kind of yummy and we have vanilla mint toothpaste too!

Mike said...

I,m with my sister on this one. "POO CRAP GUM"!!! (with a hint of vanilla) YUCK!!!! And for the recond, as my wife just told you, we aparently have "POO CRAP TOOTHPASTE" as well!