Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

Holy Crap it is freezing outside! Only 8 degrees today. Brrr. I am ready to break out the Christmas decorations already. I have started my Christmas shopping this year what with all the great sales on and everything. The library is already advertizing for Christmas programs...isn't it still August? Goodness! I can remember working at a store and they had decorations out in July one year boy did the customers get miffed.
"It gets earlier and earlier every year!"
This dreary weather makes me so sleepy, I think also I am tired from the go go go weekend we had. Everything is catching up to me. Snore. It is so hard to rest though. I just can't stop thinking about all the things I have to do.
Anyways, I think I will make one more trip out in the windy cold today. I wonder what sales I will find.

11 comments:

Miranda said...

Ya it's freezing here too. Glad we had such great weather when we were there. I'm still recovering from the weekend too.

Alison said...

Guess it's time for the parkas to come out huh?!?
We are enjoying showers today but inbetween each shower it is hot and sunny. The kids have been riding in the pouring rain!

Cori said...

Please do not mention x-mas! OMG! Its not even close yet. Or is it?

Cori said...

How come you never told me to put you in my blogroll? Whats wrong with you? Well you are there now.My life is now complete!

Leslie said...

I love Christmas...we are well on our way in the shopping dept. I think us gals should get together, put on Christmas carols, eat Christmas cookies and make lots of Christmas cards...sound fun?

Ayn Marie said...

what!!!! why is it so cold there! geez

Jodi said...

It has been freezing here too. When did summer depart, I want to know?!

I am NOT ready for Christmas yet, not even close!

Family Of Five said...

It's still warm and sunny here on the westcoast.....

Evey said...

Its still warm and sunny here as well. Not too hot, just perfect.

I was actually singing christmas carols the other day. lol. Chris thought I had lost my mind.

Evey said...

Lori...you get everyone on the word verification bandwagon and now you change it. lol. sheesh

Peggy said...

Please send some of that cold weather this way pLEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEE! Hot and humid and rainy is all we have. Looking forward to fall and am not near ready for christmas.