Friday, August 19, 2005

I'm a hyper-hypo

Running around. Zipping in and out. Up and down the stairs. I can barely sit to blog. BZZZZZZ! I had a bit of extra coffeeeee today. The toilets are done. The floors are done. Even the microwave is done-which ewww that was a job and a half. The house should smell fresh and clean, but it doesn't, it smells like meat. Roast beef. I have fans blowing to cool me down because I am so hot. Calm down. Breathe. I am not anxious. Miranda is an old friend. She was in my wedding party. We go way back. I am just a freak about my house being perfect. Can't wait can't wait can't wait. I need some gum. Better do my hair. Oh gotta get the kid's table ready....

2 comments:

Ayn Marie said...

I'm like that too when people come over. Must make house clean...

Miranda said...

Your house looks great! I can even blog when I'm here. :)