Sunday, August 21, 2005

We survived the zoo!

Amazing I know, but we did it and we manage to come back with all three kids and husbands. Which I must say was a very trying time. Some people kept wandering off from the group and made us wait terrible l-o-n-g agonizing waits with the children, but because I am not a disrespectful wife I won't mention any names.
We really had a great day and the children only had a few melt downs. Poor kids, it wasn't their fault that we dragged them all around during nap time.
I have found my neurotic twin for certain. I knew Miranda and I had a lot in common, but this is uncanny. We are both so over organized it is crazy, and we overthink everything. There is an issue with our butts all of a sudden. I am driven now more than ever to do my pilates and ride my bike. Miranda's wonderful husband Travis (really such a dear) had brought it much to our -Miranda and my-attention that our butts need a lot of work. Travis has so lovingly taken literally DOZENS of shots of both us girls bent over, or pushing strollers, walking etc all from behind. Thanks Travis. Love you! Today I am wearing my good butt jeans....

On another note, I have yet to go to the 'bathroom' if you catch my drift. I am soooo bloated its unimaginable! Gross. Miranda offered me some prune juice, but I am not yet that desperate. I am hoping things will work themselves out naturally....ug.

Emma adores Miranda, I think there will be major tears on Monday when they leave. Oliver likes having another playmate and gets along quite well with Isabelle. Isabelle is such a cutie and I if only you all could have seen her at the zoo yesterday eating ketchup out of the little paper cups. Funny! *On a side note here, the ketchup was dispensed from an udder like contraption. Very captivating.

5 comments:

K said...

I love the condiment udders...

Family Of Five said...

Mike tried to call and give you some help with your problem....we all know what happens when you guys get chatting on the phone!!!

Bumbling Bav said...

Oh no, not POOPING PROBLEMS. HOW VERY SHITTY FOR YOU. Sure makes for a crappy day.

I will pray for happy potty adventures for you!

Sillycrazyme said...

That's why I never lety anyone take any pictures of me, I never have to obsess about any body parts (that is to say, not more than I already do);-)

Shelley said...

Sorry to hear you're "backed up". That's crappy. Or not, as the case may be. Glad the zoo was good tho! Hopefully you'll be cleared on out before sundown!!!!