Saturday, August 20, 2005

Will someone please tell me why Oliver has been awake since 4 AM???

This is not in my schedule of things to do. He is being a real stinker. Let me tell you. Oh and tripping over that laundry basket while I got him a bottle was none too lovely either. Oh ya and did I mention all the gas pains I have from holding in my gas? Gosh!
I just need to let her rip.
So now I am wide awake with gas, afraid I am going to wake the whole house up with my rumbles.
Steve has just taken Oliver for a spin. Trying to get him to go back to sleep.
Parenthood.
As for my company....my stars!
I could not have imagined a more scrumtious little angel. Isabelle is so sweet and delightful and so far..hey come on I said so far all our kids get along.
As long as we keep them all entertained they are okay.......
So why the heck did Oliver wake up this morning. GOSH!

3 comments:

Family Of Five said...

4 AM!! Ouch!!! I don't even think about getting up with Easton if he gets up earler than 7 AM!!! I tell hims it's still night night and that he has to go back to sleep. Then I go right back to sleep. He used to cry when he was much younger... now he just lays quietly in his crib until I get up... sometimes he goes back to sleep... sometimes he just lays there with his little eyes open waiting. I'm such a meanie hey!

Miranda said...

Some kids just do not sleep not matter what you try. Poor Oliver! We are enjoying the chaos staying here...not sleeping, packing up 3 kids, etc. Good fun.

Bumbling Bav said...

Heck send him to me. I am up at 5 am what is one less hour of sleep!

At this point I am so tired I am falling alseep sitting, and I am not a person who fall asleep easy.