Saturday, September 24, 2005

100 Things

Yup finally going to do it.....


#1. When I sneeze I usually have five or six sneezes at a time.
#2. When I burp, it actually sounds like I say "burp".
#3. I love to eat food..any food.
#4. Food doesn't always love me though.
#5. I am good at knowing what my children need.
#6. I am not always patient.
#7. This is taking way too long.
#8. I used to be "The fat kid".
#9. To this day I won't wear a swim suit.
#10. I am addicted to slurpees..winter or summer.
#11. My favorite time of year is Fall.
#12. I love to give gifts. This makes me very happy.
#13. I have an anxiety disorder.
#14. I like to help people.
#15. I gave birth to my son at home.
#16. I fart a lot...I mean ...I have a lot of gas.
#17. I love love love cereal.
#18. I could eat cereal for every meal.
#19. I think I want some right now.
#20. I usually cry when I laugh.
#21. I have watery eyes...especially when cats are around.
#22. Friggin cats.
#23. I found my pet cat dead on the lawn once.
#24. I had to bag it and everything. I was just a teenager.
#25. I would like to say I am compassionate.
#26. I like most types of music...except rap. Oh my nerves!
#27. I lived in Spain for 3 months.
#28. I love Christmas because it reminds me of someone special who saved my sanity as a child.
#29. I like movies, but rarely have time to sit and watch them...usually I fall asleep.
#30. I don't get my period..ever.
#31. My parents divorced when I was four.
#32. I have two older brothers.
#33. I suck at shaving my legs.
#34. I am five feet tall.
#35. My natural hair colour is honey.
#36. My shoes are a size 6 or 6 1/2 depending on how wide.
#37. My feet look like Fred Flintstone's.
#38. I could make a full time job of shopping.
#39. I love to read.
#40. I set my coffee maker up every night before bed.
#41. I have a great sense of smell.
#42. I am strong willed.
#43. I hate washing dishes by hand.
#44. I do laundry almost every day.
#45. I have no appendix or tonsils.
#46. I love my children to bits.
#47. I home schooled myself through high school and got 100% in phys ed.
#48. I LOVE McDonalds.
#49. I love sour key candies.
#50. I frequently "forget" things on the stove.
#51. I am an early to bed gal.
#52. My eyes are green.
#53. I have been to the Children's Hospital more times than I can count.
#54. I have thought on more than one occasion that Oliver might die.
#55. I am glad he didn't.
#56. I am VERY sensitive.
#57. Life hurts sometimes.
#58. I tried to break my coffee habit...
#59. I am high strung.
#60. I am moody.
#61. I like decaf tea before bed.
#62. I love flowers...but yes Steve I know they JUST die anyways.
#63. I don't gamble but wouldn't mind winning millions.
#64. I LOVE getting free stuff.
#65. I use coupons regularly.
#66. I like doing crafts when I have the time.
#67. I moved A LOT as a kid.
#68. I have lived in Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta and B.C...not in that order.
#69. I would like to meet some of the blogging buddies I don't already know.
#70. You should see my craft supplies.
#71. I have never broken a bone.
#72. I have IBS.
#73. I have cereal and coffee every morning.
#74. I am VERY afraid of spiders.
#75. I love to get mail.
#76. I know my postman's name.
#77. I hate it when the mailbox is empty.
#78. I suck at sports.
#79. I would rather do my hair.
#80. Sometimes I come off as snobby because I am so shy.
#81. I used to be in our church worship team. Then we had kids.
#82. I can cook, but it's not my favorite thing.
#83. I have had a house burn down, thankfully I was at a sleepover.
#84. I keep my bra close to my bed when I sleep so I can grab it in case of fire.
#85. My bras are expensive..$150.
#86. I love the dollar store.
#87. I am jealous that Margie can buy her bras at the dollar store.
#88. I HATE going braless.
#89. I think old people are cute.
#90. I feel so good if I go to someone's house and it is messy.
#91. I can never get my house as tidy as the magazines.
#92. I love flannel jammies.
#93. Red wine gives me headaches.
#94. I wore braces on my teeth and got them off a few days before we were married.
#95. I have never done Karaoke.
#96. I would never either.
#97. I like Martha Stewart...yes I do!
#98. I like to be alone.
#99. I love the smell of laundry, especially when you can smell it outside.
#100. I hate camping...bad memories of pee buckets floating by my head in the night. EWWW.

14 comments:

Alison said...

YOU DID IT!!!!!!! Goodnight!

Family Of Five said...

I love it!!! You fascinate me, and I'm glad you shared!!

The Rev said...

#101. I love my husband to bits.

You do, don't you?

Lori said...

Didn't I put that? 'Cause I do. You are my best friend.

Vegas Princess said...

That was such a great list!!! I loved it!

Nettie said...

Mmmm, I want cereal.

Better Safe Than Sorry said...

i love martha too!!!!!
i don't like any of that fast food stuff though.
and congrats on getting 100% on phys ed;)

Evey said...

I love Martha too. I record her new show everyday. I recorded her "Apprentice" one too but havent watched it yet.

And please noone give her sympathy for her dead stiff cat on the lawn, I know first hand that she laughed! lol

Leslie said...

Hmmmm, very interesting. Thanks for this I am so proud to have known a lot of these things...that must mean something.

Hez said...

I also cry when I laugh, but it's everytime, not just often. I also get watery eyes when I'm embarassed or nervous, and people think that I'm crying, but it's just the watering. It's very inconvenient.

K said...

I think I'll have to think of 100 things now...but I'll wait until tomorrow.

It was nice to see you today, sorry it couldn't be for longer. It was actually great timing in one way though...I was almost in tears but y'all cheered me up!

Lori said...

"K" glad we could see you too. I was hoping for a glimpse before you steal away in the night.
You in tears? I have never seen you cry..ever. Are you okay?

Jodi said...

Great list! I am with you on the cereal thing! Yum!

Angie said...

Wow there is so much on that list that I could agree with totally.

Especailly the sometimes coming off as a snob cause I'm so shy. But there were so many more.

I enjoyed reading this!