Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Humbled

Some kindness was bestowed upon us today. Some generous stranger bought Emma some winter boots and gave them to us today. It is hard to accept such gifts sometimes. Money is tight with moving etc, and they must have known that so they lovingly bought Emma some boots. There are kind people in this world. I am sure they don't know about my blog, but THANK YOU STRANGER!!!!!

*On a funny side note. I am running a little distracted these days....and backed our car into another car this morning. Gosh! Thankfully no damage was done, only dirt transfer. My nerves!

12 comments:

Alison said...

That person did what we are all called to do. Care for one another. It's a shame we all aren't as good at it as we should be.
Glad Emma will enjoy happy winter feet!

K said...

How wonderful!

Family Of Five said...

That is so amazing to hear! It is wonderful to hear stories about the kindness that still is out there in the world today.

Jodi said...

Deep Breath Girl!

What an awesome gift from someone special. I am glad they were able to help.

Career Guy said...

Yes, it is humbling when someone does that for you. I've had some of those experiences, and every time I hardly feel worthy. BTW, I loved your 100 things. Cracklin' Oat Bran for me!

Sillycrazyme said...

That is so nice! I am sure that Emma was real happy :-D Glad to see this still can be a great world to live in :-D

Better Safe Than Sorry said...

the kindness of strangers is a wonderful thing.

Peggy said...

Acts of kindness always come back and am sure that stranger will have many blessings... you be careful so your guardian angel doesn't have to work overtime LOL

Evey said...

Wonderful, bless the heart of that stranger. It must give you such a warm feeling knowing someone was thinking of you guys! You deserve it!

Shelley said...

That's so wonderful!

Emily said...

Heh. I've backed 2 of my cars (owned at different times) into two different cars. It's almost like a mental blackout. Kinda crazy. (Like, you KNOW the car's there, but for some reason, you hit reverse anyway.) =p

And that's awesome with the boots. I know when people I don't know do nice things for me, I'm almost shocked.

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»