Monday, September 26, 2005

The longer we stay here, the more annoyed I am..

Today I was working in the basement moving things around and condensing things. I cleared off a shelving unit that we had brought with us and assembled when we came to this unit. As I was taking things off, I noticed that they were covered in a brown sludgey muck...I looked to each shelf and every shelf had the same muck on it. The culprit? The leaky dishwasher that the landlord never fixed before we moved in a year ago. So we have dirty dishwater dripping down onto the shelves downstairs. Gosh! More work. This is just making me more determined to get moving!
I am getting out for a while now though. Going to the library and then taking Emma to her first music class this afternoon. Good times.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Oh icky! I can only imagine how much you're wanting to get out of there. I don't blame you one bit.