Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Mummy you make the best lunch in the whole world

I have been dragging my butt around today. So tired. Up in the night with both kids. I took Emma out for the l-o-n-g-e-s-t walk of my life today and when we got home she asked if we could go out again. She told me I made the yummiest lunch ever today. That felt great, especially since most meal times my kids both are not interested.
The best part of my day was a short surprise visit from a friend who I have not seen in a dog's age. She brought me cookies! I wanted to jump in her van and ride home with her. Emma needs some friends....well I need human contact too let's face it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh.....if hubby wasn't waiting in car, I would have stayed for a visit. If it makes you feel any better I'm butt heavy today too!

Family Of Five said...

I'm so glad to hear that you had a good day!! Sounds like Emma is really enjoying her time with you! Keep making those yummy lunches!

Evey said...

Glad Emma appreciated her lunch! hehe! I so wish we lived closer so I could see her when she is cute on a regular basis:(

Also glad u had a surprise visitor. I wish someone would surprise visit me.

Bumbling Bav said...

More reason to get on the Jodi's horse and ride on over! Come join us at the wet coast.

Angie said...

What a sweet surprise to get such a visit from a friend you haven't seen in a long time. :)