Monday, September 26, 2005

This may be my most disgusting post yet...

So...the other night I was happily sleeping away in my bed and dreaming about all the candy that my friend Yvonne sent me. I was dreaming about the Sponge Bob gummy candy in particular actually. It's pretty tasty, but now my thoughts will be forever tainted towards it.
So I was dreaming and I popped a candy into my mouth and started chewing...but it tasted REALLY bad. I mean so gross there are no words. I kept chewing and thinking "Why is this not getting any better?"
I was starting to wake up and then realised I was not actually eating the Sponge Bob candy ...but a bright orange spongey ear plug.

7 comments:

K said...

Sorry to disappoint, but the poop bubbles were grosser...

Ian McKenzie said...

Be thankful you weren't dreaming of a giant marshmallow. ;)

Vegas Princess said...

Ewww!! that's as good as the time I ate tissue off my nightstand thinking they were cotton candy. I was at the fair!

Angie said...

lol yucky!
But I agree the poop bubbles were grosser lol

Shelley said...

Wow, that would be dreadful!!! But the bubbly doo doo had a much worse visual.

Alison said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Evey said...

LOL....thats awesome, nasty mind you but funny!