Wednesday, September 14, 2005

We're back....

I know you all didn't know we were leaving, but I wanted it that way for all you stalkers out there. I have much to tell, but not right now. Just wanted to pop in and say that we are home safe and sound and had a lovely time away visiting some of my family in Drumheller. There is ALWAYS much to do when one comes home from a vacation, so I am off to do it. Hopefully my bowels return to normal soon as I am not a vacation pooper. Neither is Emma, Arg.
Anyways...pics to come.

7 comments:

Alison said...

Welcome back!

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Family Of Five said...

Glad you are back... and glad to hear you had a good time! I'm sure your parents were thrilled to have you there!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Evey said...

Well Praise the Lord! lol I was beginning to think you had left us! PHEW! Next time gimme the heads up when u skip town;)

Did you go throw eggs at my dads house? hehe

Miranda said...

Glad you have you back.

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you had a good time. I'm sure your dad and Lynn enjoyed spending some time with you all.
Grammy/Mom/Char

Nettie said...

Unannounced vacations rock!