Monday, November 24, 2008

Always hopeful:)

This morning comes too early after such a l-o-n-g night of talking talking talking with Steve and police last night and insurance people and going through all our information trying to decipher everything. A bit overwhelming, but manageable piece by piece.

Our van was taken from outside the church last night.

I keep looking outside expecting to see our van returned to us. I know that is terribly naive. But a girl can hope can't she?

I am very thankful for all the love and support I have received this morning from our friends. We have such a great community here.

I am moved for these folks who took our van. What desperation they must have felt to take our crappy ol' thing. They must have really needed something! So with that, I pray for them-and not in a greedy fashion either although it's tempting! If you are the praying type also, please add them into your words today:)

2 comments:

Kirst said...

Has anything happened?

Phoenixrising said...

You are such a wonderful person, Lori. It's too bad we don't live closer so we could hang out be more a part of each others lives! I hope that your van issues are resolved soon... can your insurance replace it? have you heard any news about it being found yet?