Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Emma is a girl after my own heart. She has fallen in love with the 'Little House on The Prairie' series of books and we've discovered the show is on weeknights which gives her quite a thrill. I catch her in play time pretending to be Laura or whoever in the stories. It's quite cute. Being in school really hinders her play time. She sure needed to have March Break.

I am realllllyyyy enjoying not having to rush them out the door every day bright and early. We still go out and do things, but on our own time.

I can't believe we are already halfway through the break:( Oh well.

The kids keep telling me how much they miss their teachers. Emma is going to
especially miss hers because she'll get a new one (due to mat leave) when she goes back.

The Cardinals and Blue Jays have returned to our yard. Spring?
I am not sure it's safe to say it out loud yet, for fear that another
wave of snow will hit us.

4 comments:

Krista said...

Aww, so cute!

Yes, we are enjoying spring break too! I'm off for the rest of the week and have some plans in the works for the girlies. Enjoy the rest of your holidays!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!
Grammy Char

Jodi said...

I would love to go and live in one of those "frontier" villages where they live the olden day lifestyle. I would probably only want to do it for a week or so as there are some modern amenities that I do like. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope we see you before next years spring break.
Love,
Grandpa, Dad, Glen