Monday, April 20, 2009

We have a sandbox and now it is raining:)
Yesterday we were out and picked up a great free
sandbox (with lid) and a bunch of sand (not free) for the kids.
They are pretty excited to get in there and play, except
now it will be raining for the next few days. Oh well
summer will be here soon enough and they'll be bored with it
in no time I guess.

Saturday was a good day. The kids and I went to the grocery store,
which may not sound very exciting, but the fact that we ran into two
people that we knew and made a new friend was pretty great in my books.
The new gal that I started chatting with noticed Oliver's hearing aides
and struck up a conversation from there. It turns out she has family
in Calgary and a relation teaching in Emma's old school in Calgary too. Funny!
Plus she subbed last year in Emma's grade one class. Small world.

Steve is off this week so we have a lot planned:)
Chores I mean. Ha ha ha.

That's my catch up for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Small world.
Gonna be nice out for the kiddos for the rest of the week I hope.
Grandpa Glen