Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I am sure going to miss Tuesday nights once Biggest Loser is over:(
Last night was yet again a doozy. When Ron crossed that finish line
I was cheering him on! Yay Ron! Such an inspiration.

Last night we had our dead van examined and we discovered what is NOT
wrong with it. Today we'll do some more examinations to dig deeper and hopefully
get to the bottom of things. Thankfully some gracious and kind friends
have loaned us their car for the morning! Gonna grab some groceries
quickly after I drop off the kids and also get some half price running shoes.

Yesterday I found out that there is a chance that Oliver's favorite teacher
in the school (she was an EA in his class last year) could be his grade one
teacher next year. He would be beside himself if she got that position!
The moms are writing letters this week. Not sure if it'll help or not, but we'll see.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I know! What are we going to watch on Tuesdays now. Poo!