Friday, May 15, 2009

I totally fell in the shower this morning and laughed and groaned and lay there.
Water spilled out onto the floor, but I could not move for the laughter and the pain.
If you can imagine my feet all of a sudden shooting out from under me and almost completely going over my head then kapow I was on the floor of the tub slipping to the end. All I could think was "Oh my gosh I wish I could have seen that from outside my body." So bruised. It's gross.
Still funny though.

If you hear my screams all over the country this afternoon it is because of the insane, rabid squirrels in our neighborhood. Last year we had one that tried to come in our screen door. This year they have gotten more squirrely. I looked out the kitchen window today to find a squirrel climbing across the GLASS scraping it's claws against the window. Arg! They are relentless. When he discovered that he could not get in via the window, he tried the screen door and climbed all over it. I am scared for my life that he is now circling around the house for an entry point. OH MY GOSH!!!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my! We are going to have to duct tape you to the wall. :D

Maybe the previous owners fed the squirrels and now they can't figure out why there is no food for them?

k said...

Yikes. I always worry about falling in the shower...

Desiree said...

Scary! Both the shower and squirrel issues! I hope you are ok.

Miranda said...

Ouch! That must have hurt. long time since we've talked. Hope you guys are doing well.