Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I love it when my kids come home and they have had a good day:)
Yesterday Oliver came home and told me that Emma read a story to him
at lunch time. How cute is that?
She has taken a real fancy to being a 'reading buddy' at school
and now is taking her own books to school to read to kids during break times.
Cute!

Last night during supper Oliver said "Look Emma I am drinking like a princess, I am so pretty!"
He had his pinky in the air and was drinking imaginary tea.

This morning I officially finished my Christmas shopping and boy does it feel GOOD!
Now for enjoying the rest of the season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your kids. They are the BEST!!!!!!!!! I'm done shopping too. You must be a good influence on me.
Grammy

Family Of Five said...

I just have to do stockings! Glad to 'hear' the updates! Hugs to all!