Thursday, May 27, 2010

This is it!

We are packing up the last little bits and pieces :)
I dropped the kids off at school for their last day today.
We have an appointment with the bank this afternoon (praying!)
to see if our buyer's financials will pass.
At this point we have no idea and it is out of our control.
We just have to wait and see.

Tomorrow morning we fly out and head to our new home.
Steve is driving out with the Uhaul.
Should be a fun adventure.

We have had such a grand experience here.
The people I've met and formed friendships with
are beyond what I envisioned for my life.
My cup has runneth over many many times here.

I have learned to laugh from the bottoms of my feet
out the top of my head. I have learned to really
love children. Never, never did I believe that I
would enjoy going in and working in the classroom in the capacity
that I did. That is something I will really miss...unless I can
find it again :) The kids even painted me a giant painting of all their handprints
with messages of love before I left them. So sweet.

My wonderful friend Laura envisions me as this poem.
I will have to agree. It is wrapped up with me!

Talk to you when we arrive!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You're gonna soar!

Except when you don't,
cause sometimes you won't.

Lol on those days, just text me and we'll laugh about it!
Love you Doll, Lxo